Tupperware (FlatLand) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

VA Turkey Talk » General Discussion » Tupperware (FlatLand) « Previous Next »

Author Message
FlatLand Gobbler
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 9:14 am:   

I think some of you use a Tupperware container to keep your slate calls in to keep out moisture. Does anyone know what the name of that container is? I wanted to look for something to keep mine in, and as I recall, this container was the perfect size and shape

Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 9:57 am:   

ron, ziploc or two is a good alternative...price is right too
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 2:33 pm:   

If, you go to codyturkeycalls.com, I think they sell them. I know you can get them from cody because I have one for each of my cody calls.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.